In my first 6 weeks as K-mom I learned more new words than the past 6 years. We will call them foreign language of Kindergarten.How are we suppose to help our children these days? Lets Bridge the Learning Gap between parent and child and send mom and dad back to Kindergarten. How many of you are familiar with this word lists.
Words like
Saxon Phonics
Subutizing or
Units
Reading Street Words
Site Words
AIMSweb
Phonetic Segmentation
Nonsense Words or Word Fluency
Dibels
Fast Phrases (Fry Words)
Fast Phrases (Fry Words)
What happened to Learning the A,B, C's & upper case letters, lower case letters, and their sounds, playing ring around the roses or the Farmer and the Dale, adding apples and oranges, learning how to count money and tell time.....I will be on a mission how do I help my child learn when I need a lesson myself?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT FOR THOSE WHO RELATE I NEED HELP FEELING LUCID.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT FOR THOSE WHO RELATE I NEED HELP FEELING LUCID.
No comments:
Post a Comment